- Professionalland surveying services
- - Land development consulting
- - Engineering surveying
- - Laser Scanning
- Swanson Surveying provides land surveying services in the following locations
(and surrounding areas):
- Geelong · Melbourne · Ballarat· Colac
Construction surveyors are a pivotal part of any construction project and the team at Swanson Surveying have both the technical knowledge and people skills to suit whatever the project is, large or small. We have a wealth of experience in construction surveying and set a high standard in our survey control methods to ensure we match and exceed your expectations in the work we do.
In construction surveying the minor details matter to us as we understand the work we do during construction set-out determines the quality of the finished product. In fact, at Swanson Surveying we have a reputation for being meticulous with construction set-out as many of our Geelong, Ballarat, Colac, and Melbourne clients will attest. Our reputation matters and this will be reflected in what we can achieve for your business.
We specialise in the following areas:
- General construction surveying – for all commercial and residential buildings.
- Earthworks surveying – when you need to determine cut or fill volume requirements for construction sites, roads, dams, mines or other civil works.
- Road construction surveying – set out of road alignments, structural layers and associated infrastructure for all your road construction needs.
- Bridge surveying – bridge set out for residential areas, roads, highways or rivers.
- Set out marine and land-based piling.
- Full construction set-out – whatever the project, from industrial and commercial properties, new residential developments or extensions.
Swanson Surveying is the team to use for all of your construction surveying requirements in Geelong, Ballarat, Colac or Melbourne so contact us to discuss your next project. You can also check out the other services we offer, including land surveying in Ballarat, engineering surveying or laser scanning and 3D modelling.