- Professional surveying services
- - Land development consulting
- - Engineering surveying
- - Laser Scanning
- Geelong · Melbourne · Ballarat
Licensed land surveyor, Geelong, Ballarat & Melbourne
Land surveying services
Swanson Surveying provides a diverse range of surveying services to the Geelong, Ballarat, Colac and Melbourne regions. Below is a list and simple description of many of the common survey work we undertake:
- Land subdivision
- Subdividing your land into multiple saleable titles.
- Laser scanning and 3D modelling
- Point Cloud data capture and 3D models for use in AutoDesk Revit, ArchiCAD and CAD.
- Title re-establishment surveys
- Determine and mark the position of the title boundaries of a parcel of land relative to fences and other features on the site.
- Feature and level surveys
- Mapping surveys showing features and levels of the land across a site for use in planning and design processes.
- Site analysis and ResCode surveys
- Surveys for town planning and building design purposes to assess the project site and adjacent properties.
- Deformation monitoring surveys
- Monitoring of marks on buildings or the ground to assess movement due to land movement or earthworks.
- Construction set out and as-built surveys
- Set out of gridlines and other features to aid the construction process and documentation of new buildings or structures for documentation purposes.
- UAV surveys
- Utilise UAV captured aerial data and merge with terrestrial survey and laser scanning data.
The above list is not exhaustive, so if you have a project that you think may require a surveyor, contact Swanson Surveying to discuss the project or arrange your free quote.