- Professionalland surveying services
- - Land development consulting
- - Engineering surveying
- - Laser Scanning
- Swanson Surveying provides land surveying services in the following locations
(and surrounding areas):
- Geelong · Melbourne · Ballarat· Colac
Laser scanning & 3D modelling
Swanson Surveying specialises in the scanning and modelling of buildings and other structures, including:
- Point cloud data capture
- 3D modelling for AutoDesk Revit, ArchiCAD and CAD.
Laser Scanning allows the mass capture of highly accurate data, to form a point cloud. The point cloud data can then be used to create 3D models for use in many aspects of the design process. Our team has experience in a diverse range of laser scanning and 3D modelling projects, ranging from large-scale industrial projects through to scanning large public buildings.
See examples of our recent projects here
Swanson Surveying use Faro Scanners and Trimble Real Works Software to survey and collate data for use in:
- Building design and documentation
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- BIM for building facility management databases
- Heritage assessments
- Engineering applications
- Reverse engineering
- Pipework design
- Infrastructure assessments
- Deformation monitoring
- Asset management and recording.
We can also provide our clients with 3D models of the point cloud suitable for use in AutoDesk Revit, ArchiCAD and CAD. These 3D models are survey accurate and can be used for design, documentation, asset management and marketing purposes.
Please contact Swanston Surveying to discuss your next project or arrange your free quote. We offer a wide range of services across Geelong, Melbourne, Colac and Ballarat including land surveying, engineering surveying and construction surveying.